Monday, May 14, 2012

Books, Books, Books

I have reached a monumental goal in my life.  It may not be much of an accomplishment to most, but I have always wanted to read Gone With the Wind. 

I did it!  Granted it took me quite awhile with 1,000+ pages.  Never the less, I DID IT!!!

       
I love the movie, and have watched it MANY times.  Like always with books and movies, the book is better.  

After accomplishing this mini goal in my life and tackling one of the greatest classics, I have decided to dedicate my summer reading list to the classics.

I have taken master classes for the past two summers, and this summer I am not taking ANY!  I get to read what I want.  I am so excited.  

I am going to try my hardest to read, read, read, and not sit around all summer and watch reruns of True Life and Teen Wolf (don't judge) on MTV.

I printed a list of classic books, and highlighted the ones that I have read.  Looking back I am proud that my english teacher, who was the best, made me read quite a few on the list.

What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment